8800 Ultra with HR-03 Aftermarket cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you havn't seen my results with the Thermalright HR-03 Plus. Simply put, it's amazing. Dropped my temps 30°C with a 90mm 120CFM fan.

You will be able to OC higher with it. You should be able to get passed 670. The only reason I can;t get past 655 is probably because of the voltages. I know it's not getting too hot.. I'll eventually do a pencil volt mod to it and go higher and higher with it ^^

Get it, you won;t regret it.

lol, how do I not post much? That has absolutly nothing to do with the fact that he didn;t see the whole thread I made sharing my results.. lol.

u made a whole thread? lol.. but who cares... we atleast agree that the hr-03 is good... just look up a good fan.. thats what we;ll work on now

yeah but see alexinator the point behind the hr-03 is to make it quieter

not to install a 60db vaccum cleaner motor turning some fan blades

Apparently you havn't seen my results with the Thermalright HR-03 Plus. Simply put, it's amazing. Dropped my temps 30°C with a 90mm 120CFM fan.

You will be able to OC higher with it. You should be able to get passed 670. The only reason I can;t get past 655 is probably because of the voltages. I know it's not getting too hot.. I'll eventually do a pencil volt mod to it and go higher and higher with it ^^

Get it, you won;t regret it.

Well i got my core to about 705 and mem to 1170 stable with ati tool.
Temps dont go over 80.

I dont mind getting the hr 03, but i dont want it to be loud...i want my cpu to remain quiet.
I already have 6case fans running right now

The truth is, all the games ive played so far, dont even need my card to be oc'd, but i just wanna see how far it will go and how high i can get my 3dmark score too.
SO far ive gotten it to about 13,356 with my core at 705/1135.

Im still gonna be running tests, and im not done oc my cpu(currently at 3.3)

how am i being bottle necked?
i have my e6550 up to 3.2 ghz now.
My 3dmark score is at 12,355 with stock gpu clocks.

I do know a quad will increase my score and fps more, but its not needed now.

Im gonna get the 45nm processors when they come out, or get the q6600 if theyre cheaper by then.

3.2ghz may not be very fast (i like seeing my E6300 still kick some *** :p)
but even with an Ultra there should very very little or no bottleneck.

Well i got my core to about 705 and mem to 1170 stable with ati tool.
Temps dont go over 80.

I dont mind getting the hr 03, but i dont want it to be loud...i want my cpu to remain quiet.
I already have 6case fans running right now

The truth is, all the games ive played so far, dont even need my card to be oc'd, but i just wanna see how far it will go and how high i can get my 3dmark score too.
SO far ive gotten it to about 13,356 with my core at 705/1135.

Im still gonna be running tests, and im not done oc my cpu(currently at 3.3)

did you scan for artifacts at those speeds? mine will artifact at 710/1150. anything about 715 and it crashes.

i ran a 3d06 at 3.8ghz and 705/2400. i saw 14,9xx. not much of an increase from where im at right now.

did you scan for artifacts at those speeds? mine will artifact at 710/1150. anything about 715 and it crashes.

i ran a 3d06 at 3.8ghz and 705/2400. i saw 14,9xx. not much of an increase from where im at right now.

how long do you run the scanner for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom