Weirdest guy you will ever hear/read about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I am the weirdest guy you guys will ever read about or hear about. Like for instance this one day me and a friend where walking down the road and I had a premonition that the car coming behind us was going to kill me and my friend so I told him to run and I just stayed walking to make sure that my friend would get away. Sure enough I got out of their near last minute and the car swerved at me and then it drove by the same spot about 10 times which I was thinking about stabbing the tires of the vehicle cause there is a stop sign near my house and I almost called the cops but I knew if I did that the vehicle would stop going by my house and the cops wouldn't believe me or my friend. Another premonition I got was when I was heading to a friends house I saw a truck hit me but didn't know where so I started going as fast as I could on my mountain bike and sure enough I got hit by a truck. Another premonition: I was at school and a kid picked up the biggest rock he could find and I knew who was throwing the rock and where it was going to hit me. Anyway I let it happen cause their was too many people around and I didn't want them to know about my Premonition. So I got hit in the back of the head and taken out of school:) I was having a bad day that day which is another reason why I let that rock hit me in the head so I could get out of school early.

tht happens all the time, not good if you know sum1s gonna stone ya

Ok what you are describing is known in the British Army as Combat perception, It normally happens to soldiers who have seen long hard campaigns. From what little I have been told about it is this:

It comes from our evolutionary flight or fight response, when we where apes we subconsciously listened for environmental keys that we where about to become lunch for some large hairy beast, the best example of this is when you are walking on your own through a deserted wood an nobody is around a twig snaps you instantly get ready to Fight or run your legs bend because you might have to run an you ball your fists ready to fight.

This ability is adaptable a soldier who has seen a lot of combat will react quicker to a dangerous situation subconsciously they are on the look out for signs that they are in danger, I have seen soldiers duck right before a hidden enemy opens fire if you ask them why they ducked they will tell you that something felt wrong or they felt that they where in danger. I myself when walking down the street stopping an double checking that the item at the side of the road is not a IED (6 months in bazra teaches you anything can be turned into a bomb).

So don't be worried that you have some form of ESP or your the next Mystic Meg its perfectly natural for you to notice things that are odd or you have a feeling that something is going to go wrong is millions of years of evolution that's telling you something is amiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom