Vista SP1 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpixel

Daemon Poster
So most of you know by know that SP1 beta was offered to beta testers, and of course they have released it to the internet.

Has anyone tried and is it worth getting?

Running it right now. Remember it is a BETA. Which means that it can and will cause crashes and some applicaitons will not work right. Unless you are familiar with Beta testing and understand what is involved. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

I know where it is. :p

But seriously it is worth it if you know how to test betas correctly.

PM Sent. But for fun i am downloading it now as well.

I have parrticipated in game betas :p.

At this point I barely go into Vista (dual boot xp and Vista) I just stay in XP and game :/.

Also wont Microsoft realize you wernt authorized to run the beta? if you were not invited in?

I have parrticipated in game betas :p.

At this point I barely go into Vista (dual boot xp and Vista) I just stay in XP and game :/.

Also wont Microsoft realize you wernt authorized to run the beta? if you were not invited in?

How would they do that?

The only way they would is if you sent them feedback. I wasnt invited and i have already sent in about 6 different bugs i found. So they know that i am not in and sent info. What are they gonna do? The worst case thing is they blacklist your serial which i highly doubt. The best case you get a invite.

For them they dont care cause it is more feedback overall as to the stability of the SP and the Beta. So for them the feedback can be used. For us they just know we run it when we are not supposted to. Meh. I dont care either way. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom