xfx v evga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anywhere on BFG's website that its a double lifetime warranty. and BFG will not RMA the card if you over clocked it.

personally I had horrible service from BFG. I got authorization to RMA my card, and when I finalized that, they wanted me to do even more steps, and I said screw it, not dealing with this.

what the **** does double lifetime warranty mean? I didn't know we could live twice...

what the **** does double lifetime warranty mean? I didn't know we could live twice...

It means it provides a warranty for two owners of a card, such as giving it away or selling it. It allows you to register your card twice in its lifetime and still get the warranty.

seriously... one guy with high posts says evga is better and xfx sucks, then all the follower pansies start posting the same thing in threads like this. Just get the card that gives best bang/buck, and forget who manufactured it.

I remember back in 2005 when a bunch of people were cursing XFX and they never owned one of their cards.

QFMFT

It means it provides a warranty for two owners of a card, such as giving it away or selling it. It allows you to register your card twice in its lifetime and still get the warranty.

but how would they know if you gave it away or sold it? Couldnt you just ask the person you bought it from the RMA login information?

xfx is giving me a double lifetime warrently on my 8800 ultra. If i sell of my card the lifetime warrenty will transfer. >.> XFX - Support

so evga doesnt have them beat in that dept. lol

and they'd know you sold it, because the person you sold it to would have to file for the warrenty online. letting xfx (or whoever) know that they're the new owners of the card.

~edit~ bah didnt notice page 2 >.> my bad, no delete post button.

I actually prefer Point Of View- they are very cheap, and like Gabb said, they are just basically the same card underneath.

OK I will stop wth the nVidia bashing if it is getting tiresome. I am sorry for it.

blimey you dont like something becuase the guy has a high post count, someone with 7,323 posts could be less knowledgable than you

they are about both equal..i prefer XFX because the double lifetime warranty

if you cant decide, get whichever is cheapest at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom