EVGA step up program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlrocker

In Runtime
I got a 7600GT like a month ago, i just want to know what the step up program is. and if i can do it.

if you own an EVGA card, then you register it on their site (within 30 days of purchase) and then you can select to step-up within 90 days of purchase date

when you step up, you choose a card you wan't to go up to and then they will contact you with further instructions

it involves shipping your card in for inspection, them shipping the new card after you've paid, you'll have to pay shipping and the difference in price (original of what you bought the card for)

no problem, good luck with your step up, don't forget its the date from which you purchased, not registered so stay within the 90 days and your good to go

also note that you need a credit card to pay

An important thing to note with the Step-Up program is that you could be without a video card for 5-8 weeks if you choose to do it. You give them your card to upgrade and then you go on a waiting list.

An important thing to note with the Step-Up program is that you could be without a video card for 5-8 weeks if you choose to do it. You give them your card to upgrade and then you go on a waiting list.

nope, thats not how it works

you start a step up process within the 90 days, and they'll contact you when they have your replacement ready

once they do, you ship it out and tell them, once they receive it, and inspect it, they ship theirs out if it meets the requirements, in between you have to pay the difference and shipping

From everyone i have read that did the stepup, they were only out around 5-7 days. You dont send your card in until everything is finalized. It takes about 2 days to get the card there, around 2 days turn around and another 2-3 days to get the card back.

don't forget you pay THEIR price which is usually MSRP and HIGHER than newegg, zipzoomfly, etc.

not worth it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom