xfx v evga

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVGA because they have a longer warranty i think? i mean XFX is a superb brand as well but it makes sense to go with the one with the longest warranty, also evga have the step up programmer

Actually XFX is the only company to offer a double lifetime warranty. You can register the card if you are buying it used for someone else.

It might be fair to say XFX is better for buying used because you get the original warranty.

Yet if your buying new both of them offer lifetime warranties no matter what (unless you physically mod the card or remove sticker I believe)

I prefer XFX just because everyone in the forum seems to prefer eVGA

(even though i dislike both of them, as with anything nVidia related...)

okay enough with the nvidia bashing every chance you get, its getting REALLY annoying...plus off topic

both high quality brands, go with the cheapest,
i would not get the 640mb unless your playing on 1900 x 1200 or higher
:edit: i second that gabb

WTF is his problem with Nvidia? Did he loose his retirement savings in Nvidia stock?

its lose, not loose...

and we've got our latest flamer/immature guy on the forums :laughing:

lol j/k

anyways, XFX is great because of the double lifetime warranty, but I don't think that really plays a factor, people will buy your graphics card (if you sell it, since thats the point of the double lifetime) even if it doesn't have a warranty anymore

personally, I'll stick with EVGA, plus their heatsink cover things are nice and black, clean and non obtrusive

In case no one knows, all nvidia cards are made in the same factory ( meaning evga and xfx are practically identical except for heat sinks and artwork ). Just go with the best customer service and warranty rating.

Actually XFX is the only company to offer a double lifetime warranty. You can register the card if you are buying it used for someone else.

It might be fair to say XFX is better for buying used because you get the original warranty.

Yet if your buying new both of them offer lifetime warranties no matter what (unless you physically mod the card or remove sticker I believe)

wrong..BFG does as well

XFX and EVGA are both very good products...about the same however EVGA is usually cheaper.

wrong..BFG does as well

XFX and EVGA are both very good products...about the same however EVGA is usually cheaper.

I don't see anywhere on BFG's website that its a double lifetime warranty. and BFG will not RMA the card if you over clocked it.

personally I had horrible service from BFG. I got authorization to RMA my card, and when I finalized that, they wanted me to do even more steps, and I said screw it, not dealing with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom