My build FINALLY completed!!!(pics included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
First off I wanna start of by saying thank you to all the tech forums members who helped me with this build(b1gapl,apok,peter,vernong,everyone else...)

This build took me about 3-4 weeks....after all the rma's and returns, ive finally gotten what i want and im sticking with it.

This is what I had when i first ordered everything:
View attachment 2643

But then i didnt like the case, since it was heating up, and i wasnt satisfied with the gts.

I also ended up getting the P35-DS3R, Corsair 620W PSU, 8800 Ultra, tuniq tower 120, and the Cooler Master 690 Case which now has 6 case fans in it.

This is how my pc looked before i had the tt 120 and no cable management:
View attachment 2648

Then after getting advise from ppl i did some stuff, and this is what i came up with:
View attachment 2645

But after adding an extra case fan to that case, and the tuniq tower 120 (a monster) this is how it looks now:
View attachment 2646

Im still trying to work on the wires, to make it look better, but im running out of options.

And from the outside:
View attachment 2647

These are my specs right now?
E6550 with Tuniq Tower 120 @ 2.8Ghz Stock Volt(My goal:3.4ghz)
Idle: 20-25, Load: 40-45 (Orthos)

My Gpu idles at 60,and on load it doesnt go over 75-80.

I ended up going with xp, since vista was being a bugger...

Well thats it...

Thanks everyone for helping me get my pc built.

why did you get rid of your 520hx and get the 620?
anyway nice looking build

well, im still gonna upgrade in the future, like get the newer quads + i got it for $110 after rebates.

And thanks for the responses.
I'll prolly post this pic up at the rating wire management thread and post my 3dmark score after i reach my oc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom