Copying DVD To Hard Drive ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDunnoWhatToPut

Beta member
I want to copy a few DVD's to my hard drive so i can access them. WHat do i use to do this? I used DVDShrink but it makes it a file I cannot open. Anyone know what I can use to put these DVD's on my hard drive? Thanks.

Cliff Notes- Want to watch DVD's off hard drive, what do I use and how do I do it.

thats funny im doin that rite now, try ''super dvd ripper'' u can just search google or just use share ware.i would tell u the site but i cant remember.:)

DVD shrink does the work. Once copied on your HDD, you need a DVD viewer such as neoDVD etc... A DVD viewer should have come with your burner, unless it was OEM

Can't get Super DVD Ripper to work. Anyone else know any sites that explain how to use DVD ripping software? Thanks

Suggest you try DVD DECrypter as a really quick way of dumping the vob and ifo files on to your hard drive. Are you trying to recode them on to another dvd or dou you want to play back from hard drive ?

Want to play them from hard drive. I use DVD Decryptor and then I try to use a DVD player to play them (power DVD) and it wont play. There has to be a way I can simply put a DVD on my hard drive so I can view it anytime I want from the hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom