Help, The best way to cool my machine? suggestion please

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd take the 1 gtx because it pwns the 2 8800gts 320mb... also look for non overclocked versions because they are cheaper... the super clocked version is to fool noobs into paying more for something that they can do for free

Once again, i'll state that my "superclocked" version was cheaper than the standard version. Does this make me a fool? Just buy the cheapest version of whatever card you decide on.

Once again, i'll state that my "superclocked" version was cheaper than the standard version. Does this make me a fool? Just buy the cheapest version of whatever card you decide on.

in your case no... but we don't have that situation much...

Holy crap, 64 pounds in tax? No wonder we tossed your tea. Go with the EVGA.

*edit 17% sales tax, thats harsh right there.

yer, tax is a real killer, its to cover the ******** the government chats. i could porbably by a laptop out of the tax for my whole system all together. lol

anyway Vernong i did look into those two cards but i thought i would go with EVGA as it comes with a 10 years warranty whereas the other two only come with a year. i will be insuring my whole system under my house content insurance anyway, i just dont want to claim if my GPU goes down on its own, as any claim will obviously rise my premium, so 10 years warranty is alot better i can get it fixed without causing me any further cost.

thanks veedub you confirmed my choice.

thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom