Ballistix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recommended voltage for the Ballistix is 2.2....I don't think it's a good idea, to go above that. You don't want to risk, shortening the life of those sticks, to months.

yea the gigabyte p35-ds3l doesn't seem to have anything for voltage other than letting me up it. Which then I still can't even see what its current voltage is. All it has is overvoltage .01-0.5. Not that I would want to go any lower but it would be nice to choose that way instead of how their bios has it. Unless theres something that I'm totally missing here. I'm so use to the Asus bios.

On auto or normal, the standard DDR2 voltage is set to 1.8v. The +0.1 to +0.5v, adds onto that. So set the DDR2 Overvoltage to +0.4v (1.8 + 0.4 = 2.2v).

Ah alright. Thats what I was looking for. I was searching around for stock voltages on it but I guess I didnt do a very good job. Do you ever sleep???

Haha, I don't think he does. B1gapl has to be the most helpfull and knowledgable dude on here. Especially in regaurds to overclocking and RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom