2900xtx benches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitly agree with you. I'd rather have a build thats different than one that everyone has.

umm... i think it was more along the lines of, get whats best.. which is what almost everyone does get.... which would be the gts and gtx's in this case... for price (gts) and performance (gtx)

I think is weird how people get attached to certain brands. Just get the best one for the money and forget what's inside your case.

nah, brand really plays a big part for me, even though a card may have better performance at the time, drivers especially in the era we live in now can play a big part, following trends you can see if ATI/AMD or Nvidia is pumping out the better drivers faster and more consistantly, long gone is the day of great drivers 0_0

Nvidia is cooler anyways, red sticks out far too much on the green PCB of most mobos

exactly. i remember the geforce 5 vs 9xxx era. It was stupid not to get the ATI 9800 over the 5900 even if you were a fanboy of nvidia.
Personally i like to save money, so red card on green mobo + some cash in my wallet doesn't bother me at all.

nah, brand really plays a big part for me, even though a card may have better performance at the time, drivers especially in the era we live in now can play a big part, following trends you can see if ATI/AMD or Nvidia is pumping out the better drivers faster and more consistantly, long gone is the day of great drivers 0_0

Nvidia is cooler anyways, red sticks out far too much on the green PCB of most mobos
my motherboard's PCB is black.

ah.. i want a black motherboard too, i think msi's crossfire board was black if i remember right... lol works out cuz i'm going for a black and red look.. which is where ati is good at!

When it comes to CPU's there aren't many brand to choose from. :p, but for video cards. I would rather pay $20 for a xfx or evga just because of there reputation. It is human nature to stick with something that has always worked.

ah.. i want a black motherboard too, i think msi's crossfire board was black if i remember right... lol works out cuz i'm going for a black and red look.. which is where ati is good at!
My motherboard is a Foxconn C51XEM2AA (Nforce 590 SLI)

and it's one of the best, if not the best AM2 board for overclocking.

My motherboard is a Foxconn C51XEM2AA (Nforce 590 SLI)

and it's one of the best, if not the best AM2 board for overclocking.

hrmmm thanks for the heads-up.. i'll keep it in mind when i purchase my new mobo... i managed to find a buyer for my x2, mobo, my old raidmax case and my 80gb hard drive... good old friend of mine that really needed a comp.. gave him a 100 dollar deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom