Exclusive Crysis Multiplayer Beta Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Exclusive Crysis Multiplayer Beta Screenshots

(Click to Enlarge, File Sizes Up to 1.5 MB)

Electronic Arts has provided five new screenshots to show off a new gameplay mode in Crysis Multiplayer. Crysis Multiplayer is based in the Crysis universe and uses the same game engine as Crysis, CryENGINE 2. These screenshots demonstrate the new gameplay mode called “PowerStruggle” in the only map currently in the beta, “Shore”. To learn more about PowerStruggle you can download the tutorial here at Fileshack.

We have been testing the multiplayer beta in-house ourselves, but unfortunately we are not able to share performance experiences or screenshots of our own at this time with you all. EA stresses right now that the current multiplayer beta does not represent final software. There are many optimizations to be made. You will have to wait until the demo is released in late October for performance and image quality comparisons. That said the screenshots above match what we are seeing in game as well. Note that the current multiplayer beta is DX9 only, DX10 libraries are not included at this time.

We will say though that for a beta this multiplayer game has been very stable for us, we have not had any crashes or major issues and we sure have been abusing it lately. We have been throwing many different video cards at it constantly disconnecting and reconnecting with servers to test gameplay. For now gaze at these screenshots above and take in the beauty that is Crysis Multiplayer. We will have much more to talk about once the demo is out.

when is the new demo scheduled. They said 2 weeks, but did they actually say when or are we still hoping.

is it me or does the AA seem kinda ugly on the second picture?
other than that.....pretty freekin' screw

yeah I was thinking the same thing. Look on the right that tower or whatever and the white/red bar... ew

The demo is scheduled for October 26th. What I want to know is if it will be free or only for people who pre-ordered or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom