system is built!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1337infamous

In Runtime
i built my system, and NO its not a dELL!!! I even overclocked the q6600 to 3.0 ghz with the help of a buddy! Oddly enough, it is saying that my physical memory is at 33% with no programs open and cpu jumps up to 50%. Temps are stable @ 42 cpu and like 30ish for memory. Also, it sounds something is working too hard, making a grinding noise like some of the older systems, anyone know whatsup? thanks for all the help guys!

Probably a hard drive making the noise.. but it's also possible that a wire could be up against an open fan..
I don't know. How about some pics? Everyone will be asking for them ;)

i just recently got vista, and i have to say, i'm pretty happy with it.. though some software is a hastle to use.. once you get past certain things.. its really nice

lol offtopic but anyway... how much ram do you have... and go to run and start up msconfig and look at the startup tab or something like that and see how many processes you have on startup

and do you have any anti-virus software installed

I have 2 gigs of g.skill and have the ram @ 1200mhz right now. i just got the pc so viruses aren't the problem. processor = q6600, gfx= 8800 gts mobo asus p5k sli ect ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom