Pro Registry Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsayed

Beta member
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Pro Registry Repair for anyone who is familiar with this program. The other day, my old computer crashed. I was directed by Microsoft to this program to try and scan and repair the files in my computer. Thinking that it was a good thing to do, I register with these people. i paid $50 for this.

That's when my problems started... this program seemed to fix a few files for about 3 days. Then started to ask me to log on. I did all that, still the program didn't work. I tried contacting their support link, but no reply yet.

My question is... I this program a scam? it charged me this money, but it is useless at the moment. If anyone knows, I would appreciate some light shed on this useless piece of software.

The problem with such aplications, is they are sorley in need of testing and they are after your money, loging on is a precausion, that is a good thing, I would not discount the program based on that, I am not familiar with this program; I would recomend remove it.

How did Microsoft direct you toward this program? If you got a message on a site or something like that or a pop up within windows it is most likely a scam. Microsoft would never directly direct someone to a registry repair. They want people staying out of the registry since any action taken can crash a PC if done wrong.

Thank you guys. This program was recommended as an error message in order to fix the errors on the hard drive and windows. After the download, the program scanned the harddrive and detected a number of errors and with a click of a button it said it repaired the errors. But now I cannot even get the program to do anything because I am unable to log into it.

I wasn't on the net at the time. So could it be that it had some virus to create this link so as to persuade me to connect and download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom