Next purchase next friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8800GTX, more powerful than a 1GB 2900 or so ive red, also the GTX's are quieter and dont suck as much power, agian thats what ive heard, i havent got first hand experience on either cards but i know where my money would go(8800 GTX):D

Also $900? is that USD? because ive worked it out to be £440 or thereabouts?

after doing alot of studying just now.. the gtx only consumes about 140 watts of power and needs only 28 amps!!! at max consumptions with an average system i think it consumed only around the high 300's range... and with all that, i've got enough room to power a gtx.. thank god.... so with all that said,, i may just be buying that gtx after all... and just save the rest of the money for a purchase later on.

so my mind has changed again!! lol... one way or another.. its a race between a gtx and a 2900xt.. but the gtx suddenly looked delicious to me.. and i don't know why, but i really love how huge the card is.. lol as dumb as it sounds... its just like.. hey look inside my case... THAT MOTHA F*****'s huge!!!! hahaha... thats fun

I sold it due to money issues, and in no way they do outperform it but....lol....i have an 8800gts 320, but i have no use for it yet....as i have no dx10 games to play. haha. so i am sitting comfortably with my 2 7900's....the 8800gts is going to be utilized once i get my k10 system built.

i thought u sold it because it would break your Phenom Acronym lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom