Keeps Restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sckitz

Solid State Member
my computer keeps restarting guys i dont know what to do. first off i start the pc then goes to the window screen thing and loads then all the sudden it restartes and does it all over again not allowing me to even load windows all the way befor i was able to get windows loaded and even maybe cheak my mail then it would restart and just keep doing this! after a while of restarting and restarting some times it just shuts off completly and i can not start back up for a while or unless i change power outlet i have no clue whats going on i need this back up and running though guys please help :freak:

is there any way i could reboot it with xp pro disk when i have xp home on the system? because thats the only disk i have and i got the key for xp home only

please help with my issue.

now it wont even let me get to the safe mood screen or last know configuration screen it just tryes to boot boot then stop then it goes insert boot disk and press any key any way to get that safe mode last know config part back?

sounds like a corupt drive, there are other reasons, but Im starting with that. you can plug it in to another pc, as a spare drive, debug it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom