I need a Good Gaming Headset!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again treat them like GOLD if you don't want them to break.

troof, they are made of a flabby plastic so they can crack and break easily... but they are great quality otherwise

the auto adjusting heat strap part is awesome because you don't have to always adjust the sides (with the clicky things normally)

troof, they are made of a flabby plastic so they can crack and break easily... but they are great quality otherwise

the auto adjusting heat strap part is awesome because you don't have to always adjust the sides (with the clicky things normally)

thats the part that broke on mine....great but breaks to **** easily.

Also for music you have to turn down the bass if you want good sound quality. For games though the sound is very nice

You can get some good sennheiser headphones and use a Zalman or icemat microphone clip. That is what I'm going to do since i hate using broke Icemat's.

Sennheiser makes excellent headphones for the price.

Sennheiser makes some headset headphones but they aren't cheap. Like mrfluffles said, if you want a real pair of headphones that sound far and away better than anything you've ever heard out of the icemats go with the sennheiser hd-555's they sound sweet - and the best part is that they sound better the more you listen. Yep, with quality headphones, the sound actually improves the more they are used! Give em a try, you won't be disappointed!

Sennheiser makes some headset headphones but they aren't cheap. Like mrfluffles said, if you want a real pair of headphones that sound far and away better than anything you've ever heard out of the icemats go with the sennheiser hd-555's they sound sweet - and the best part is that they sound better the more you listen. Yep, with quality headphones, the sound actually improves the more they are used! Give em a try, you won't be disappointed!

The Sennhesier headphones are not bad but once again for the same price you can get a higher quality set of headphones and a cheap 5 buck microphone clip.

This is the most cost efficient way to go about it if you want good sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom