Next purchase next friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay, i'm gonna be ordering my graphics card next friday, since i'll have a nice beefy 900 dollar check!! woo wooo!

and i'm wondering which card i should choose

its either gonna be the

MSI 8800GTX - 499.99 on newegg... and its overclocked already!
EVGA 8800 Ultra.. don't remember price
512 mb hd2900xt
or the 1gb hd2900xt

i'm leaning towards the 1gb hd2900xt... just because its got that ddr4... clock that to some amazing speeds

anywho, opinions and such please!

well you've already had an 8800gtx... and you said you got bored of it right? try the hd2900xt now...

Go for the HD 2900XT 1GB. It's come a long way, and it's still improving with new driver releases every month.

Go for the HD 2900XT 1GB. It's come a long way, and it's still improving with new driver releases every month.

oh ya... i meant the gddr4 1gb version btw.. lets find some benchies!!! but i gotta say... AMD has really come through with the Drivers...

^ oh... whoops.. but out of all those.. the hd2900xt 1gb is my particular favorite... its got potential.. especially in your hands ;)

ya i was really heavily thinking of the 1gb model... but if i go for the 512 i can buy my 2nd gig of ram along with a power supply lol, which i think is pretty important, don't know if my lil 480 watt can chug along with an 2900xt... keep in mind i still want money for my pocket...

and does anyone have any comparisons of the 1gb and the 512mb... i wanna know if its worth the price difference or not...

i couldn't find any links to actual benchmarks but it seems to win on most forums by about 10 fps, but i believe its really supposed to shine on high resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom