Firefox 3 Alpha 8 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt start it man. You made the first post about how everyone uses firefox for no reason and i asked you to prove your statements.

You did that, now dont go and attack me for it ok?

Yes i do like open source, but my laptop doesn't have a pc card slot, go take it up with compaq as to why they would do something like that. And I am a poor student. if you would like to give me some cash to buy an intel card (they have linux drivers) then i would greatly appreciate it. If not then stop attacking me.

Opera may have extensions but since its closed source it would never be as configurable. Not to say thats a downside, after all i don't go around modifying the gecko engine in my free time, i have a life. But you see my point.

and last time i checked adding something like a supercharger doesn't void the rest of your car. And if you are in an accident your insurance would still cover you. thats like saying that Western Digital wont honor the warranty on my HD because I replaced the cpu.

I think that's it's silly when a ff/opera war breaks out. they are both safe browsers. they both have pro's and cons. opera fans with name points to break down FF flaws while forgetting the fact that opera won't load every web page like FF (especially web pages from small businesses). but both are safe browsers. let's bash IE

IE AND safari. the only thing safari for windows has going for it is its speed, and its not that much faster, its really that hard to tell. But it is full of holes security speaking.

You can also edit single cookie files unlike IE & FF where the only thing you can do is to delete all cookies.

No, you are completely wrong

untitledfv3.jpg

You can delete a single cookie in firefox

I use CookieCuller, so I can delete individual cookies, choose which to protect, whatever.

Good one, Petey. I still use my FF because I have it customized just like I want it.

I tried Opera, but it tried to take over, making itself the default for a whole bunch of stuff. I prefer to make my own choices, so I nipped it in the bud. I think it is still installed on my rig... I don't remember if i uninstalled it or not.

I can't believe this!:D FF did it once more! One more reason to say goodbye to "pretty-faced" IE. :) IN MY OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom