The Techies' Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Techies Bible: by b1gapl,vernong1992,kobe24,Zachalmighty,zmatt more....

lol just wondering how you knew hed read the rules or whatever before he posted

Re: The Techies Bible: by b1gapl,vernong1992,kobe24,Zachalmighty,zmatt more....

im not sure about the driver thing, the drivers that i downloaded to play bioshock unalowed me to play anyother game lol. so i reinstaled my old drivers, and my comp works fine even in bioshock.

sry to bump again... but I'm bumping this to show the work that b1gapl worked so hard on.... and Special Thanks to b1gapl for putting in the new artwork in....

LOL.... but the rules are really serious.. and btw nice acronym of Phenom :0

I live and die by those rules no doubt.

And thanks. I gave my hardware specs to b1gapl for my sig and he thought of that acronym in about 10 minutes. Crazy. I would have never saw that my hardware added up to that.

yep.. it has been for a while.. but all the newbies didn't check our Hardwork... while the other's just notice it from our sigs

edit: if you want to put this in your sig like B1gapl, me, Peter, Kobe and many other people have use this code:

(url="http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/techies-bible-b1gapl-vernong1992-kobe24-zachalmighty-zmatt-more-146169/")The Techies' Bible(/url)

change all the parentheses to corresponding [ or ].......... in other words change all the ( to [ and all the ) to ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom