Adaptors for Antec 900 Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demo's are fine, we still get to see how awesome they look whether there a demo or full game, i did give you a link to a great demo's site but you might have forgot to jot it down/bookmark it, here it is agian Demo Download Archive - GamersHell.com
Has all the lastest demo's as and when there out, fast download speeds normally aswell.
As for 3Dmark06 its fine yeah, does what you need it to i.e benchmark, and also its pretty interesting as when the tests finish it automatically takes you to this website where by it tells you how you have faired against everyone else who's ran it, and also gives you the specs of other people with a similar setup to yourself so its pretty cool.
Heres a link to that aswell Download 3DMark06 1.1.0 - filehippo.com

Cheers for all the links, yeah I did get most of that stuff from gamershell- great download speeds! Play are good as well, I think the free shipping comes from some quirk arising from them being based in guernsey or something. I think theres a shipping tax loophole. Its always funny when you put a big order through and everything comes in its own parcel- bonkers.

Anyways the GPU should have arrived by now, so I might go and see! Lunchbreaks are a wonderful thing!

Yeah when you get a parcel from play.com it says Guernsey on the package, and yeah you order 3 things, you will get 3 seperate parcels on different days! but hey its free and it only normally takes up to 3 days for delivery.

Hope your cards arrived chap.

I'd just get some 3-pin connectors, remove the molex connectors, and put on the 3 pin ones.

*edit*
I think future power supplies should come with 3 pin connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom