I need a Good Gaming Headset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poemaster

In Runtime
Please I need suggestions the market is so vague when it comes to headsets I cant find any good sets of reviews, this is a very confusing thing for me my budget is very flexible but I would like high cost items to be justified

get a pair of TRITONs. i used them at quakecon and thier just unbelivable, with like 4 or 8 speakers in each ear. they even have vibration

Bose FTW.

CompUSA.com - Bose TriPort Around-Ear Headphone, Silver - 41213 - Electronics » Home Audio » Headphones

I got that one and it sounds amazing. But not as good as my Shure E3 Earphones but I barely use it though since its annoying trying to get it in and out. With the E3 I cant hear people around me, like real people. But if you are in a room by yourself and dont care about whats going on around you, then you might want to go with a Shure Earphones. They are the best, there are one design for gaming and some are music and etc.

But its great either ways.

Sennheiser makes some sweet gaming headphones...

I used some of those vibration head phones once, all I got was a headache...

My Icemat's broke actually...well one of the ear parts broke and i can still use them but it sucks. They are extremely fragile which I knew when i bought them. If you buy them you better treat them like gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom