Need help building a Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

croninc

Beta member
Hello,

Ok, I really dont want to spend anymore that 600 bucks on a computer. This has to include the monitor(17-19inch) and the computer itself. I need some help because when it comes to the insides of the computer I have no idea whats going on. I want to run counter-strike 1.6, counter-strike source, and the new release of Counter-strike promod. I need everything to be smooth and fast. If any of you could just give me the specs on where I can get all the parts need let me know. Thanks for any help you can give me. If you do leave a list of parts please include everything that i will need, im retarded when it comes to this.

thanks, so is this everything i would need? and could you provide the brand names for all the components. nd i already kno what kind of keyboard and mouse to get but if you would like to post some that is cool. Also could you post the cost of the items so that i kno how much it all costs. Thanks!!!

I need to know everything down to the very last cord, wire and component. please list everything (price limit is about 500 bucks)

Case - Cooler Master Elite 330 or Your choice...
Motherboard - Biostar TForce TF7025
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Brisbane 2.1GHz
RAM - 1GB G. Skill DDR2-800 NR
Graphic Card - EVGA 7600GT 256MB
Power supply - FSP Group (Fortron Source) 400W
Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 80GB
Optical Drive - LG DVD Burner
Monitor - Hanns-G 19" 5ms
Case fan - Rosewill 120mm

The case is from zipzoomfly.com, because it's free shipping. All the wires you need, come included with the motherboard, as well as some of the other components. It might be a little over $500, but it's worth it. Unless you want to drop a few items. Like dropping the hard drive and CD drive, and just reuse those, from your current computer. You can also drop the video card, and just use the onboard video from the motherboard, but you won't play CSS on max settings. **Note that you will have to reinstall Windows too.

ya, i have the hook ups on the windows, but thanks for all that!! what about internet connection? does that come with the case?

ya, i have the hook ups on the windows, but thanks for all that!! what about internet connection? does that come with the case?

If you're talking about internet service, no, but connection, yes. It does have an ethernet port, at the back of the motherboard for internet connectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom