$200 In Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a new monitor depending on what you have now. If i had a little money to blow a logitec MX revolution i want one of those so badly.

hmmm lol, nosboost anychance you'd be willing to lower the price :p

anyone have any other opinions on something else to buy?

I was debating buying a nice Lian-Li case or buying a nice water cooling system

I'd get a case.. water cooling really isn't that great, yeah you'll be able to get a few tenths of a ghz extra but so what.. Plus its a little bit of a hassle.. while a lian-li case will be amazing and last you years and years.

I'd get a case.. water cooling really isn't that great, yeah you'll be able to get a few tenths of a ghz extra but so what.. Plus its a little bit of a hassle..

Do you have water cooling?

Can you speak from experience?

If you answer no to any of these questions, stfu already.

That is all.

i have the creative soundblaster audigy 4...if your interested, pm me.
I thought id need it, but realized it doesnt make a difference sine i only have logitech 2.1 speakers.

How about a new monitor depending on what you have now. If i had a little money to blow a logitec MX revolution i want one of those so badly.

hmmm... personally I can't really see a difference between contrast ratios (noticable, but barely) and refresh rates... its not directly related to performance is it?

MX revolution the mouse? I've already got a G5, don't need an upgrade since this suits me, I hate adjusting to mouses (FPS'er)

water cooling is quiet, looks uber cool, and if you get a nice system can give you +.6 ghz increase over the tuniq and 30%+ performance from video card overclocking, i stand with aspire, he's the guru :laughing:

I think I'm going to get NosBoost's xtrememusic and the coolit eliminator tec/water cooling, seems nice as I really wan't a nice contained watercooling since my case is incredibly cramped and it uses TEC so it cools below ambient

heh sorry, its quite a great deal 0_0, considering its essentially the fatal1ty pro FPS version without the x-ram...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom