And so it begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
go for socket AM2 939 is long gone but then again i am considering 939 for a file server.

just bought the gemini to go with my fx-62!!! WOOOOO... yeaaaaa

gemini.jpg

hopefully i still have my 2 120mm thermaltake fans

got the fx-62 in.. and i must say! this thing flys, i love it, so much better than that 3800x2... much more responsive and things do things when i want it to... amazing, now once i get rid of this motherboard i'll get on to some overclocking.. i got it at 3.0 ghz right now, simple htt change.. too bad i can't play with the multi of voltage... grrrr

hrmm... very odd.. some odd reason the gemini i ordered is no longer even in my paypal or newegg as ordered.. how retarded... now i'm angry...

errr... 3.0 wasnt stable on stock voltage for too long.. dropped it to 2.9.. doing just fine so far.. at work now.... stupid mobo...

I haven't seen that cooler on the top 10 or so air coolers
is it new?

ya, i'm pretty sure its new.. i was excited to get it.. but now i guess that ain't happening? but its okay.. imma jsut wait until i get my paycheck and pick up that cnps9700... i know there's better, but i just love the way it looks :)

Ya, I read a review done on andtech I think it is. They said it was decent. But didn't quite compare to the cnps9500, 9700, tuniq tower, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom