Upgrading new video card , help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for an answer from the choices provided is not asking too much, yet people here take it upon themselves to ignore this and try to force their own choices upon the asker. The poster asked an opinion on a single card over a single card.

The 2600 would be an improvement (if I have my numbers straight).

correct.. but it is a small improvement.. probably a 10 or so FPS gain... i'd recommend a 8600gt instead... or something else like a 7900gs if your from US and I find a hot deal...

correct.. but it is a small improvement.. probably a 10 or so FPS gain... i'd recommend a 8600gt instead... or something else like a 7900gs if your from US and I find a hot deal...

What the **** are you talking about.. 10 FPS gain in what..? Don't just throw random BS out.. also, way to read the OP.

"And pls dont offer me any other card , im just looking at this one since its cheap"

The HD 2600 Pro will be an improvement over the x1300 pro. Don't expect any miracles, you're getting what you pay for.

I have no idea about the actual performance gain, but on a more general note, I'd reccomend upgrading to a higher price range card when you actually upgrade

What the **** are you talking about.. 10 FPS gain in what..? Don't just throw random BS out.. also, way to read the OP.

The HD 2600 Pro will be an improvement over the x1300 pro. Don't expect any miracles, you're getting what you pay for.

i meant 10fps was a ballpark genius... it could be more or less... and i know what it originally said... i actually read posts.. my point is don't get it... you'd be better off using that for a better upgrade.. or save the cash and then blow more on a bigger upgrade... stating the obvious here you get what you pay for??

well i mean... like.. 10fps if the game is shader intensive... like.. idk... STALKER i guess?? but my point is... in more demanding games he can get a decent increase.... but if he plays games that kinda old like Halo or something... then i'd stick with the x1300pro because a hd2600pro isn't gonna get you much more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom