Newbie building a high end gaming rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
um, YES it does OC better than a regular 680i board...go to xtremesystems and see for yourself...there are multiple people that have tested the Striker to be a better board than a regular 680i

know your stuff before you start rambling on about what you "heard"

edit* the P6N board is not known to be a good SLI board, many have switched to a 680i from those. apparantly alot of people have major complaints about them.

Yeah and keep in mind that the sli is only 8x.

Yeah and keep in mind that the sli is only 8x.

680i's are 16x

nope... its just hyped...

the regular evga 680i is fine if he wants SLi desperately or the p6n sli Platinum is good too

um, YES it does OC better than a regular 680i board...go to xtremesystems and see for yourself...there are multiple people that have tested the Striker to be a better board than a regular 680i

know your stuff before you start rambling on about what you "heard"

edit* the P6N board is not known to be a good SLI board, many have switched to a 680i from those. apparantly alot of people have major complaints about them.

ok... first of all... i never said the 680i's aren't good at overclocking... because you and i both know its not true.. i just said the Striker Extreme is hyped.... its better than a regular 680i board.. but the p35 smokes it in overclocking capability....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom