Adaptors for Antec 900 Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyf

Daemon Poster
I have an Antec 900 case, and the 4 case fans that come built in are all powered through 4 pin molex plugs (2sided male or female). This is all well and good, but creates a problem when I want to power them through my fan controller, which takes standard 3pin fan plugs.

I'm finding it hard to find simple molex-fan adaptors anywhere. Do they generally exist? Can anyone think of an alternative method?
Thanks for any help!

well, its the same thing- its just wires soldered to pins, so it will work either way. Where did you see them?

they came with some fans so you want 3 pin to molex, i can send them to you if you want

Thats really kind of you, but don't worry about it- you might find you need them one day. The fact that they exist is a good thing, it means I'll be able to find them somewhere. I was also considering cannabalising some leads that I don't need for that purpose.

Anyway thanks again for the offer!

andy wheres these screen shots of games and stuff then? dont be thinking ive forgot:p haha

lol wish I had them too! No, the replacement GPU is arriving tomorrow, so fingers crossed, I'll have all kinds of goodies then! Although I am a bit lacking in games that will really test it- it will have to be demos instead (typical- spend £1000 on a computer and then you have to spend another £100 just to justify the expense!)
It'll be Supreme commander, and Bioshock demos, and X3 Reunion to start with. Prolly some other demos- downloaded them at work, and are on my external HD there, so can't really remember. Plus 3dMark06- is the free download any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom