$800~900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow amazing..but anyway I suggest a 2180 as they are said to be overclocking up to around 90 bucks....one guy has his stable at 4.0ghz but the heat is really high.

ya i told him about that processor and showed him the review on TomsHardware, he seems to want a higher end without overclocking, because he is uncomfortable with messing with BIOS and stuff.

He does need a keyboard and mouse also... Would this be smart option?
Edit: it's the first combo down for the case and logitech keyboard+mouse, and the cooler master centurion for free

ya i told him about that processor and showed him the review on TomsHardware, he seems to want a higher end without overclocking, because he is uncomfortable with messing with BIOS and stuff.

He does need a keyboard and mouse also... Would this be smart option?
Edit: it's the first combo down for the case and logitech keyboard+mouse, and the cooler master centurion for free

Tell him to overcome his fears because it is 100% safe and little 55 buck chips will be beating his 180+ chips without overclocking and their computer's are just fine. I love telling people that my E6300 @ 3.6ghz beats their high-end chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom