939 with atleast 3 SATA connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good!...! Just for your information... If u are planing on getting an Asus mobo - The ABIT out-benched the Asus on EVERY test! I was going to buy an Asus until I found out about that, and immediatly bought the Abit. And damn... Very nice mobo. Got so much more than I expected out of it!

Goodluck man!

Do those work well with overclocking, because I've heard that ASUS is very easy to overclock

Abit's were made to overclock... It has EVERYTHING you will need and it is soooo easy. The board even has some extra cooling devices, such as OTES (Outside Thermal Exhaust System). You can OC at the click of a button with the software, or u can access the BIOS through Windows (new feature).

The one thing I love about the Abit, is the ability to have the PC shutdown the SECOND temperatures get too high. It monitors upto 20 something devices through a second built-in processor reserved for onboard monitoring, etc. So it doesn't take up any resources once so ever!

It is on all of there new boards. However, OTES is only featured on the KV8-MAX3 (754). One thing that is quite interesting is the "uGuru Clock" that comes only with the AV8-3rd Eye (939):

guru-clock-500.jpg

P.S.: Here is a link to their mobos...:

http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/

alrighty then thanks, I am probably gonna get a socket 939 so I can upgrade easily in the future

I cant find the SATA headers on the board for anything, there are 2 of them right? Because I still want atleast 3, I will probably have to wait longer for them to get boards out like that but thanks man, I will prolly stick with A-bit for a LONG time.

On the KV8-MAX3 (754) there are 6 SATA headers and 4 RAID (0/1/0+1).

On the AV8-3rd Eye (939) it doesn't say... But from looking at the mobo, i'd have to say there are only 2. :( (Which I find kind of strange!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom