Upgrading new video card , help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
Currently im running a ATI Radeon x1300pro 256mb pci-e
im looking at a Sapphire Radeon HD 2600Pro 256Mb pci-e

i was wondering if it worth buying this card as an upgrade from my x1300pro?

heres the spec of the 2600pro: Sapphire Radeon HD 2600 PRO 256MB GDDR3 OC Edition :: Articles :: www.hardwarezone.com®

my x130pro runs:
4 pixel pipelines
600mhz Core clock
400mhz Memory clock
DDR2

And pls dont offer me any other card , im just looking at this one since its cheap
thnx

Sora if you cant read my POSt dont bother posting, im looking at this card because its cheap and that the store is near by, i wont buy off line so DONT post any Newegg products or any other products.

Im asking a simple question.... how much of an upgrade is the HD 2600pro? from my x1300pro
and is it worth upgrading?

Why ask for advice if you don't want advice other than what you want to hear? If you can get a much better card for the money wouldn't you want to do that? Even if you are looking only to buy from a nearby store, there is a chance they'd be carrying the other card that's a better deal.

Asking for an answer from the choices provided is not asking too much, yet people here take it upon themselves to ignore this and try to force their own choices upon the asker. The poster asked an opinion on a single card over a single card.

The 2600 would be an improvement (if I have my numbers straight).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom