help if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 hours I'd say, is the bare minimum. 8 hours would be preferred. The longer, the better.

where did you get the money at 14?

I had saved up maybe 500 from working for my dad this summer and my mom said shed give me 2000 if i lost some weight, but this was strictly for a computer as she knew we needed one anyway. Anyway I lost 12 pounds then gained 10 when I was supposed to lose twenty, w/e. :D I know I got generous parents. (and yes sitting by the comp can make u fat) Basically they paid for it.

ive been running one for 2 hours, sincei have a quad, do i need to run two at the same time?

Yes, orthos can only stress 2 cores at a time, run it twice, go to task manager and set the affinity of one of them to cores 0,1 and the other one to 2,3.

....14, 15, 17...you got nagasama felling like i look in this picture:
kimchan.jpg

LOL just kiddin thats not me.
but it is good to see younger people working and being industrious...not enough of that around with you yuoung whipper-snappers.
you guys are alright after all.

ive been running two orthos's, but i dont see a stress and idle temps. all i see is
80000 lucas-lehmer iterations of m170231 at 8k fft and it keeps getting bigger. where are the temp readings?

Orthos, does not monitor temperatures. You need a software monitor, such as Everest or Core Temp.

Also, which stepping of quad do you have. This will make a huge difference on the amount of overclockign you can do on stock cooling. With a g0 quad you can push up around 3.1 on stock voltage, but you'll be hovering really close to the max temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom