Gigabyte P35- DS3R owners please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, my motherboard makes 2 short beeps on post, meaning everything is okay. But none at shutdown... and I know my pc isn't going past post when it does 2 short beeps multiple times. :p Never a good sing when i am still laying in bed waiting for it to boot up.

lance, curse ur avatar lol.

as for the solution to the mobo speaker problem, try customer service. Make sure all ur parts r working too.

i did but the beep is still there.
I do have the ds3l though!!!

...sorry i forgot to mention that.

its a ds3r, make sure to update ur BIOS. Maybe whne I updated my BIOS it fixed the problem without me realizing it, update to F6 or F5 based on your revision ( written on the mobo and the mobo box )

oh yeah my beep problem at shutdown is back again, to be honest it seems almost random if it comes or not. Still thought my computer is operating fine and Gigabyte tech support never answers the phone, so ill just leave it alone for now.

oh yeah my beep problem at shutdown is back again, to be honest it seems almost random if it comes or not. Still thought my computer is operating fine and Gigabyte tech support never answers the phone, so ill just leave it alone for now.

Well im going to return this and get it replaced for free.ill post back if the problem persists.

Well im going to return this and get it replaced for free.ill post back if the problem persists.

are you kidding me? Thats like the most useless RMA reason I ever heard and your just adding yourself way more hassle. A single beep at shutdown, who cares, it means nothing as long as you get the single OK beep at startup...

i agree
why on earth would you care if your computer beeped when you shut it down,
just as long as its not insanely loud and high pitched

i agree

well ive had it for less than a month...and its not gonna be a biggie.
I think im gonna end up getting the ds3r though instead of the ds3l...

And I just want to be on the safe side.

i agree

Im guessing for some reason the ds3r mobo thinks like for 1 second during shutdown or a fan fails and emits the beep or maybe its just supposed to do this?

I seriously cannot find any gigabyte tech support...

Im guessing for some reason the ds3r mobo thinks like for 1 second during shutdown or a fan fails and emits the beep or maybe its just supposed to do this?

I seriously cannot find any gigabyte tech support...

well keep calling, you might get lucky...or send an email.

I sent an email to foxconn and they actually replied back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom