$200 In Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercup

cuPWNED
What should I get? I don't want a mobo or CPU (waiting for Phenom) upgrade and I've already got a capable graphics card and decent enough ram

I'm thinking of getting Newegg.com - Creative 70SB046A00000 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series - Retail

since its got a $40 MIR and I don't have a soundcard, plus the X-ram is great because I'll be playing quake 4 a whole lot, not to mention bf2

anything else I should consider? Pristine PSU purchased a week or two ago, decent heatsink

I would get the ExtremeGamer but thats just me since the performance difference between the 2 isn't much at all and I hate the Fatal1ty name

I would get the ExtremeGamer but thats just me since the performance difference between the 2 isn't much at all and I hate the Fatal1ty name

and because my extreme music (which is no longer made i don't know why!!!) is only for 60 shipped!!!! ;)

hahahaha... lol the box even says recommended for quake 4!!!

xram i don't think is going to improve audio quality but cause less stress on ur cpu... and i honestly don't think ur cpu will be stressing in anyway over a lil audio in quake 4... just my opinion

fatality will help with framerates as it has 32 times more ram than the original xtremegamer
64mb
2mb
they have similar sound

hmmm lol, nosboost anychance you'd be willing to lower the price :p

anyone have any other opinions on something else to buy?

I was debating buying a nice Lian-Li case or buying a nice water cooling system

60 shipped is already low!!! no lowballing here! lol it was 90 dollars new.. i think 30 percent off is alot! when including shipping and such... lol

i'll ship you a free.. 80gb PATA IDE HDD.. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom