And so it begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did that chip cost you.

Too bad that 3800 is am2. :( I just ordered a s939 version on friday. last upgrade I am doing to this computer. Then I am starting out 100% fresh.

the fx62 was about 180 after taxes, 169 before that, its an OEM, but i don't really care, imma buy a Zalman CNPS 9700 for it anyway, and luckily i still have my fx sticker from when i bought my fx72 long ago

why not the thermalright 120-extreme?
it looks sweet with 2 x 120mm blue fans
and better than the 9700

i'll take a look into that right now, i havent been keeping up with all these heatsinks.. i've seen so many new ones looking around newegg.. i've been outta this for too long!

i love the zalman cnps 9700, the blackone.. looks so sexy, with its green light in it too.. i owned one with my old c2d, and i loved that thing...

its either going to be an msi 590/570sli or the msi 3200 xpress, i want crossfire.. so most likely the 3200 xpress.. but agian.. if i feel like cheaping on video.. then the sli it is

i'm uuber excited to get the fx62.. more so than i was my old e6600 some odd reason? i don't know, something about amd that i really love :)

Ya, I know how you feel. I was " < that close to buying a e6750 rig about 3 weeks ago. But now that I am fixing up the old 939 rig with a 3800 I am more excited.... Like you said, must be something about AMD. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom