Time to upgrade for orange box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of TF2 maps have HDR lighting while many CSS maps do not have HDR lighting. I only play dust2 ( no HDR lighting ) mostly for CSS and get an fps of around 160 average and get around 100ish FPS for TF2

hmm, harder to notice HDR in TF2, much more subtle while in CSS its incredibly blatent

anyways, good idea lol, it'd be fun to play some of you nubs in TF2, I'll take either Spy, Engineer, Pyro or Heavy!!

lucky, I was looking at that same ram. G skill 2gb. But I just had enough money right now to get the x2 3800. Will be here monday or tuesday.

hmm, harder to notice HDR in TF2, much more subtle while in CSS its incredibly blatent

anyways, good idea lol, it'd be fun to play some of you nubs in TF2, I'll take either Spy, Engineer, Pyro or Heavy!!

my AIM name is GabbAIM500, I also have a 32 player supported ventrillo server so...if you wanna play TFC, msg me

my aim is admiralcup (never on)

I've got a 20 slot ventrilo and a 20 slot war3 css server :p I own teh N00Bshack!

anyways, TFC? I don't own it sadly, my account that had that got banned for some random reason and so I don't want to spend 10 bucks on it, maybe 5 since it is quite a great game

my aim is admiralcup (never on)

I've got a 20 slot ventrilo and a 20 slot war3 css server :p I own teh N00Bshack!

anyways, TFC? I don't own it sadly, my account that had that got banned for some random reason and so I don't want to spend 10 bucks on it, maybe 5 since it is quite a great game

I mean TF2, lets start a group

so far its:
Me ( Gabb )
You ( commandercup )

anyone else down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom