Themes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldj

Baseband Member
Wow... Im posting a lot in this forum...

Anywho,

For those of you who aren't following my saga of never-ending difficulties, I am trying to make my PC look like a mac.

Ive tried windows blinds (doesn't work, Im awaiting the release of the next version) and a few other things... Now, Im trying themes.

Ive found a nice windows XP theme that'll do, however, I have Vista Home Premium (You see the problem-O)... SO is there a way I can use this theme?

Currently when I try to use anything but Microsoft Themes (With & Without the UX Theme Patcher) I get an error message saying:
screen.jpg

Any help???

Thanks,

-Donald J

WindowBlinds doesn't work? I've never had a problem with it. but, then, I haven't tried to make mine look like a Mac, either. I just go for a nice dark minimalist look.

...Tried flyakiteosx... Not vista compatible.... It makes me sad... I guess Ill just await the release of WindowBlinds 6

Here to show you that Windowsblinds does work on Vista. I have installed it and put up a OS X skin. Jsut for good measure i also added winver to show you that it is Vista Ultimate.

Garrr.... Whenever I try to put on a skin, it reverts to windows classic... Ive seen tons of questions on how to fix this in the WindowsBlinds forums, but havn't found an answer.

Some should work. But you might need VistaGlazz to get them working right. I know of the UXTheme patcher but Vista Glazz also helps.

[offtopic]Hey Eric can you PM me the link to DX10 for XP. I want to try it out on this fresh isntall. Thank[/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom