When will I see DX10 on my Windows XP Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about...nothing you said is true.

UAC drove me nuts

Just turn it off... :confused:

The machine IS a hog, even if they say it is more efficient, it can be even more so.

How is it a hog? What brings you to this conclusion?

Its not even multi threaded.

What are you talking about? Of course it's multithreaded...MS operating systems have been multithreaded since Windows NT/2000

Vista is a big steaming load. I got ultimate off of my msdn account and after a few weeks i went back to xp pro. Vista was just so hard to get to work right. UAC drove me nuts, The machine IS a hog, even if they say it is more efficient, it can be even more so. Its not even multi threaded. In a day where almost all new cpus are dual core or better it only makes sense to make the os multi threaded. I can't speak for C++ but I know in Java its not as impossible as developers make it out to be.

You know you can disable UAC right Vista is running decently on my computer I also got it the other way.

hijacking the thread for 1 post :p

is the ultimate eidtion worth the extra dough from home premium?

I spend all my time on computers...

Vista is a big steaming load. I got ultimate off of my msdn account and after a few weeks i went back to xp pro. Vista was just so hard to get to work right. UAC drove me nuts, The machine IS a hog, even if they say it is more efficient, it can be even more so. Its not even multi threaded. In a day where almost all new cpus are dual core or better it only makes sense to make the os multi threaded. I can't speak for C++ but I know in Java its not as impossible as developers make it out to be.

You have an old CPU, and 1gb of ram. What do you expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom