USB Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavenderAC

In Runtime
Can anyone recommend some good brands of USB drive? I am looking to buy some 128 MB or 256 MB ones. Thanks.

i have a 256 MB Sandisk. it works great! i even accidently ran it through the washer and dryer and the thing is still going good!!!!

i recently purchased a Verbatim 256mb.. i was going to get the 512mb. cause that was what I planned to get.. it was $159 = $80 off . but when i got to staples they had 256mb for $80 = $40 off. the problem is that it was a mail in rebate and i didnt have $200 to give. so i bought a 256mb. and its awesome.. all u do is stick it in the USB if you have XP ( if not you'll need to install it ) it also comes with password protect. but i dont use it cause its really wierd.. and i dont like it. so i say go with Verbatim

lavenderAC said:
Can anyone recommend some good brands of USB drive? I am looking to buy some 128 MB or 256 MB ones. Thanks.

I bought a 256 MB SanDisk brand when Best Buy had a rebate on them about a month ago. Works great. I'm curious to see how reliable it will be 5 years from now. My guess is that there isn't that much to these things... just a EEPROM style RAM chip that's encased in a pastic shell.

The SanDisk. They have a kicka$$ deal at Costco for the 256MB drive. And it's called the Cruizer. With a name like that, you could even sound cool!

mikesgroovin said:
The SanDisk. They have a kicka$$ deal at Costco for the 256MB drive. And it's called the Cruizer. With a name like that, you could even sound cool!

LOL! you're on a roll dude... :p

Hey Mike, how much does it cost @ Costco BTW? WorstBuy oops, i mean BestBuy had it for $50 after rebates.

i posted earlier, but mine is the Sandisk cruzer mini (256mb). i got it at Circuit City for $70, no rebates!!

blacktop89 said:
i have a 256 MB Sandisk. it works great! i even accidently ran it through the washer and dryer and the thing is still going good!!!!

haha, same here! though i have the 128 (it was only $7 after rebate - how could i resist?!?)

even the tech support with sandisk is really good . . .

i needed something that could switch files from mac and pc and the first one didnt work

so i sent it back to sandisk and they sent me a brand new one within 2 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom