When will I see DX10 on my Windows XP Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my 8800gts and really want to get vista, but after plopping down for a copy of windows ME i really dont want to give M$ anymore money. So if anyone might direct me to where i might liberate a copy of vista 64 for "testing purposes only" i would be much obliged.

Well I have the 64-Bit Ultimate version.. also from the "other" way.. But I didn;t want to use it quite yet because a lot of things weren't compatible.. Maybe I'll make the switch.. I dunno. I think I'll make a fresh install on this HD...

If you don't want to go either way why don't you just dual boot? Once DX10 games start coming I'm going to install those on my Vista and the rest on XP. First game to be Crysis :D can't wait.

I've been keeping busy with TF2. Then it will Halo 3, then EP2, then crysis... then... crysis for real.... then CoD4

If you don't want to go either way why don't you just dual boot? Once DX10 games start coming I'm going to install those on my Vista and the rest on XP. First game to be Crysis :D can't wait.

That;s what I'm doing now. I have vista on an old crappy 5200 HDD from my old compaq. I just use XP as my main atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom