what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
my computer lags like crazy cause my new replaced evga geforce 7600gt is crapping out. I am starting to notice colors getting messed up in games not just newer games but older games as well. Should I take the graphics card out and wait for a reply from EVGA about a replacement or what should I do?

I have my zalman vf700 fan on high so I don't know whats up. Hopefully they replace that graphics card. If not I will experiment with it.

I e-mailed them yesterday but not soon enough. They are only working mon-friday and I had school and chores so I couldn't contact them fast enough.

I thought the graphics card was going a week ago but I've been to busy talking online, working, school, ect. I haven't had much video gaming time so I couldn't find out if the graphics card was bad since it worked fine for about 5 minutes of gameplay which is all I had. Now as soon as I start up a game it lags right away.

I e-mailed them yesterday but not soon enough. They are only working mon-friday and I had school and chores so I couldn't contact them fast enough.

I thought the graphics card was going a week ago but I've been to busy talking online, working, school, ect. I haven't had much video gaming time so I couldn't find out if the graphics card was bad since it worked fine for about 5 minutes of gameplay which is all I had. Now as soon as I start up a game it lags right away.

sounds like your CPU is throttling... the card should only "lag" during gameplay where the FPS drops like crazy or is all over the place

no artifacts but colors do change on buildings and stuff. I am sure its not the cpu cause of the color changes on buildings.

whatever. I just sent the RMA and I have to send the package sometime this week cause I need to play games. I am now using an ATI radeon 7000 64mb pci graphics card till that RMA comes back. The graphics don't look bad except in some games. And when I bootup there is lines going through my monitor cause I think somebody did some overclocking and messed up the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom