Building the Ulitimate (VISTA Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I know you're kidding, and I do really appreciate all of your help. The reason I am waiting is the money. I could buy a new piece every two weeks or do the whole thing in one swoop in a couple of months.

Trust me I want the best possible thing I can get, but I know how fast it all gets outdated.

prices are constantly dropping wait a month or two and that rig would be 5% cheaper atleast

Re: Thank you both so very much

That's odd I have two different drives too a 160 and a 250. They do operate at the 160 gb but they have never run as smooth as when I had the two 160s of the same brand.

Ye its not really suggested to do a raid with two different drives but it is possible depending on your mobo.

I can't really see a reason to go for the duo e6600 when the quad q6600 is the exact same price, and will probably outperform it in a year or two with all the multithreading in Apps and newer games. And I wouldn't drop to a 19" monitor for to sole purpose of saving 100$ when he has a good amount(too much) money to work with. the samsung 226bw or similar 22" monitors arent all that expensive, and much better looking >.> and the only real reason I can see for gettign vista 64 right now is if you want to run 4gigs of ram or more future quad support? Course I'm not informed as to all the differences between the 32 and 64 so don't quote me on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom