HELP 256RAM running at 191.1 ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jace, you retard, make sense! Jesus, I couldn't understand half the stuff you just said, and how is overclocking RAM going to add more RAM to the stick? Just 'cause you stick a supercharger in a car doesn't make it as big as a plane. Also, if you can't grip the idea of basic grammar and spelling, I wouldn't suggest even TRYing to overclock if you want a program, because I'm guessing you're at about second grade level in math, as well as English, and your miscalculations might lead to you frying your computer, but then again good riddance.

[/rant]

wartorment- if i make no sence then why do people answer my posts in adition to that its called slang it makes typing eazier and if you have nothing better to do with your time then to pick on beginers who are trying to learn
why dont you try to be helpfull insted of being a plain a@# hole
also cause is not a word its because!
TRYing you put to many capitals in that
every one makes mistakes there is probably mistakes in this but WHO CARES! its not a letter to the queen its a post on a net forum
also im in year 10 and studying extension math science and english but this isnt an english class is it.
sorry to all those people who couldnt understand me if my slang is hard to understand i will start writting properly.

If your graphics card is onboard, replacing one of your current sticks with another stick of the same size won't give you any more RAM. Get a new graphics card, and it will free up your RAM space and give you better graphics for your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom