Ive Ordered BF2 + 3 addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ive herd that the addons will onyl install on the 1.1 patch, so am i gona have to instal 1.1 patch, and then the 1.4patch, as im guessing it includes all the other patches ?

BTW, ordered it from amazon with express delivery so it will be here tommorow :D Im so sad...

KMAN , This is the best FPS / Tactic Shooter out there. Be sure to play 1 round in the Special Forces and you get 3 unlocks for just loading a map.

Guys, my actual questionw ether it was obvious or not is can i install all BF2 and then install 1.4 patch, and then install al the addons, because some guy sead you cqan only install them on 1.1

W00T Amazon have dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery... thats like saturday delivery by 9am :)

Thx Trotter... however the demo's gameplay is quite annoying and LAGGY. I have never played such a laggy game. MY Fps is 55 so its not my PC. And im on 4MB broadband...but it just lags so much. And noone fights as infantry on the demo so there i am just continuously haveing noone to snipe, and then get killed by a bloody tank or whatever. EA's servers suck... all there games seem to lag online.

But im still confident the GAMEPLAY is fantastic, just need to figure it out and get that lag sorted :angry: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom