Speaker system shakin up the whole dorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im probably gonna be asking for a set of 5300s or 5500s for my birthday this year i want loud speakers lol, plus where moving into a new house, with 4 bedrooms 2 in the basement.

Ye, the 5500's are good. Dont get the 5300's though if you want a good quality and real 5.1 sound. Get one with a built in DTS and Dolby Digital Decoder.

As long as you know the sub is in a shielded enclosure.. and just for safe measures to keep the box ~2 feet away from the tower you should be fine.

If you are going to buy a logitech 5.1 system I think the only one worth buying is the z- 5500's. The best system would be put together buying a seperate amp/ tuner, speaker, etc...

I used to have a 120 Watt stack system next to my comp, had 4 12" subs, bass was soo loud it made the CRT freak out, the screen would get all wavey from the bass. The only problem i ever had was trying to burn a CD while it was that cranked up, it didn't burn... lol. But I am sorry, I have to brag, I have true DTS coming from my comp. Optical out right into a 480 watt Onkyo Home theater system... I like my music. :) oh and lemme tell you, games? HOLY S#(T! amazing... now if i could just get rid of this **** popping sound.... (no it's not overloaded... it's a one second interval pop or snapping sound that my computer generates anytime there is any audio...) it's weird, can't figure it out, posted a thread, no real help yet.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom