New LCD for Gaming rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWS

In Runtime
I am thinking about buying a 24" LCD or 22" LCD. Not sure which to go with I hear a lot of ghosting problems with 24's, and they are pretty pricey as well.

What do you recommend as far as which size to go with?

if you have enough money go for the samsung...if your on the budget the hanns-g is what you should get.

Its gotta lower respons time than the samsung but from tests 2ms and 5ms dont make much of a difference.
Although the Hanns-g does have a better contrast ration: 1000:1 than of samsungs which is 700:1

mm what if I can get say, a samsung 24" for dirt, would these 'ghosting' problems WWS mentioned cause me any headaches? Playing F.E.A.R. WiC, crysis, oblivion etc etc.. if so I won't bother with the 1900x whatever res and just stick with a 22". But I can switch to 24" for next to nothing..

if you have enough money go for the samsung...if your on the budget the hanns-g is what you should get.

Its gotta lower respons time than the samsung but from tests 2ms and 5ms dont make much of a difference.
Although the Hanns-g does have a better contrast ration: 1000:1 than of samsungs which is 700:1

What? The samsung is the one with 2ms response time...and the samsung can go to 3000:1 with dynamic contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom