new card but i got a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh, i need 1680x1050 becuase of my 22inch widescreen. there still is some stutter in turning fast, but its only in css, so i can live with it

ehh, i need 1680x1050 becuase of my 22inch widescreen. there still is some stutter in turning fast, but its only in css, so i can live with it

what do you mean stutter...

does the fps drop when you turn? or are you just experieincing actual lag without a change in fps?

if its fps... then I have no idea, you'd have better luck posting on the steampowered.com forums under help and tips since its a directly CSS related problem

its not fps from what i see, its just like a tenth of a second off when i spin fast. just enough to be annoying

its not fps from what i see, its just like a tenth of a second off when i spin fast. just enough to be annoying

does your ping increase marginally?

whats the tick rate on the server?

are you sure your mouse isn't twitching causing a "stutter" because of an inadequate mouse surface? sometimes black is bad for optical mouses and some surfaces can kill the mouse's performance

its not the mouse, been using it forever on this mousepad. also, its a huge 6 tic server, so its not laggy at all, i hit about 40ping

its not the mouse, been using it forever on this mousepad. also, its a huge 6 tic server, so its not laggy at all, i hit about 40ping

hmm, i assume you mean 66 tic :p, 6 tic would have no bullet recognition and horrible fps since 33 is the minimum

anyways... I have no idea sorry, you can live with it or go post on the steam forums, sometimes they give you responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom