Building Gaming PC. Tips Needed. ( im lost )

Status
Not open for further replies.
AhBeng -

I wouldn't worry about overclocking right away. You should get your system built and tested before concerning yourself with that. With the rig you'll be getting, you probably won't need to overclock anything to play most of the current games on high or ultra settings. Wait and see if you don't end up getting the performance you'd like and if that's the case, come back and talk to us about overclocking then.

well the q6600 is a quad-core processor, while the e6750 is a dualcore, but the e6750 has each core running at 2.66ghz, while the q6600 has running 4 at 2.4ghz... but games aren't that multithreaded right now... so the e6750 will outperform the q6600 in games... but in the future the q6600 will be better (but u can always overclock the q6600)
new games coming out WILL be quad core (crysis, bioshock ect)

new games coming out WILL be quad core (crysis, bioshock ect)

Very true. If you can budget it in, I'd highly recommend going with the Q6600 G0. You'll be getting in on the quad-core action early in the game and will be able to enjoy the new generation of computer games as they come out.

One question. Can i disabled all my Startup in msconfig>startup ?
If i were to disabled all, wat will happen ?

Don't do that. Only disable the ones you know. Like Windows Messenger is msmsgs.exe - that you can disable. Try to do the one's that you know, and you can look at the path to see where its headed - if you don't know that location, don't mess with it.

Ok. So what are not important in this pic ? ( which want can i disabled ? )

89690919qu2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom