Random BSODs

Status
Not open for further replies.

j12

Daemon Poster
I get random blue screens now and they are usualy memory related. Something like irql not less equal to, or stuff like that. I have noticed it happening more often after I installed a 3.5" bay card reader. Could it be having driver conflicts? Or would it be because of my overclock that is making my computer unstable. Even with the overclock it was perfectly stable until I installed the card reader. So could it be that the card reader is causing all of my problems? I have had the card reader in my computer for almost 2 months now.

try taking out your ram and reset it or reset your cmos and then find out if your still getting the bsods.
I was getting random bsods after my oc too, but i reseted my ram and my cmos...and havent had a problem since.

Well I reseated my ram for now and if the bsod persists then I will reset cmos.

It worked for a little while...but then over night it did it again. So this morning i unplugged the card reader. So i will post the results of that at the end of the day.

Hmm get a "multiple request irp" bsod now.....
This is really making me mad. I can play a game perfectly without bsod, if i turn the monitor off and let it do a virus scan or stuff like that it will blue screen.

Say there was a memory error constantly? So would it be my ram going bad? I've been using the ram for about 6 months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom