$400 semi gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
maroon1.
no doubt.
i have respect, he knows what he is talking about.
unless he makes me mad, then he dont know s***. lol.

lol, so protective you are over AMD...if one day i find out you have gone to intel or some other brand in the future...i will loose respect in fanboys...
Your seem like to be the only one who will stick to them no matter what.

Lol honestly even though I'm not an AMD extremist like nagasama over here the X2 4000 is a better idea than the E2140 since my friend has a 2140 and he cant really bring it up past 2.74 (well I really can't since i'm the one overclocking for him)which is still good for such a cheap chip however the X2 4000 will be hitting slightly higher probably around the 2.9-3.0ghz range if not slightly more which would then make the two chips very similar in performance since the 2xxx with only 1mb cache and a few other things lowered they don't pull away such as an E6300 or something does at 2.74ghz. The only difference is the price of the chips as well as the price for a good overclocking board. This round goes to the Brisbane!

EDIT:
^^LOL lance.."Do i look like a cat, boy? do i drink milk out of a saucer?"

The original thread starter said he wanted a computer just to play some RTS's like COH, then he said it didn't need to be some high-end FPS rig.

Thought I would chime in like cpt. obvious. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom